Managed File Transfer
Products > Managed File Transfer
Single Solution for File TransferHVR Managed File Transfer is a single solution that handles all the file transfers within the enterprise. HVR's transport services extend control beyond simple file movement; instead HVR gives end-to-end control of the entire business process from the event when the file is generated upto the file's successful processing.
Flexibility Plus Low Cost of Ownership
- Captured files can be filtered based on their name (patterns or "anti-patterns") and/or their contents.
- Files can be renamed during delivery or positioned in sub-directories.
- Individual files can be routed to specific target locations based on the file's characteristics.
- HVR is extremely efficiency over a WAN or through a firewall due to its built-in compression and sparing use of network roundtrips. Data encryption plus HVR's network efficiency means it can even run over a public internet connection.
- HVR is robust and scalable.
- HVR can handle thousands of different sources and targets. Special I/O and queuing techniques are employed so delivery can handle large (multi-gigabyte) files sent from many (1000+) locations, managed using i/o and queuing techniques.
- HVR is quick & easy to use and manage to maximize return on investment for the business.
- All file movements have a single point of control. This control point is often configured with redundancy for enhanced high availability.
Multi-platform SupportHVR can transfer files between directories for multiple platforms. These platforms include;
- Unix and Linux
- Windows file systems
- Microsoft SharePoint
- FTP and sFTP (using agents)
19/04/2013 • Empowering Operational BI
Register today to download the whitepaper, 'Empowering Operational Business Intelligence with Data Replication'. In this Whitepaper, Rick van de Lans describes different ways of...
18/02/2013 • New partner ScoringData
ScoringData is a leading French company with more than 25 years’ experience in “data” products and services. ScoringData provides solutions for Data mining,...
14/02/2013 • Intel Tokenization Broker
HVR delivers now non-intrusive real time data integration between the Intel Expressway Tokenization Broker and your Data Warehouse. HVR for Intel Expressway Tokenization...