Join us and AWS for a Conversation about Building Data Lakes
- This event has passed.
September 27, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Building a Data Lake for Maximum Flexibility in Complex Environments
Join us & AWS! Learn how data lakes in complex environments are built—successfully
With many different sources and data types, and a sheer infinite number of use cases to use the data in the data lake, how do you make sure your data lake can service the business needs? How would you build a data lake for maximum flexibility?
Find out by joining hosts Sam Khidhir, AWS Solutions Architect, and Mark Van de Wiel, CTO HVR, as they share common strategies their customers have adopted to continuously feed their data lakes.
Khidhir will discuss why S3 is a common Data Lake destination for complex scenarios such as this and why it allows for maximum flexibility.
What you will learn:
- How to enable continuous data feeds from operational systems for business agility
- How to easily leverage multiple analytics services
- The importance of data quality — what is required so that you and your teams can trust the data and why this is imperative?
- Best Practices for Data Lake Security
- How to leverage several AWS technologies to support multiple use cases with continuous, real-time, data