What is Database Compare and how does it relate to HVR (High Volume Replicator)?
Accepted AnswerHVRFrank KnotOfflineDatabase Compare is software to compare two or more relational database tables and report on the differences. The product is available on 64-bit Windows and supports multiple different database types.
HVR (High Volume Replicator) enhances Database Compare with at a high level the following functions:
- One-time data load and repair capabilities.
- Incremental log-based change data capture and real-time data integration.
- Database Compare run decentralized in a bulk mode.
- Replication into/out of files.
- Comprehensive job scheduling, monitoring and notification-based maintenance.
The Database Compare catalog definitions provide a starting point for the use of HVR.