- HVR Achieves Amazon RDS Ready Designation
HVR Achieves Amazon RDS Ready Designation
HVR’s data replication solution allows Amazon Web Services customers to transform core business data for optimized streaming and analytics
San Francisco, Calif. – [May 5, 2020] — HVR, a leading independent provider of real-time cloud data replication technology, today announced that its data replication solution has achieved Amazon RDS Ready Designation, part of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Service Ready Program. This designation recognizes that HVR’s replication solution has demonstrated successful integration with Amazon RDS, enabling business users to adopt AWS by providing a low-impact solution to continuously integrate data from on-premise data sources.
“HVR is proud to be part of the inaugural group achieving Amazon RDS Ready status,” said Mark Van de Wiel, Chief Technology Officer for HVR. “We are dedicated to helping our customers execute their digital transformation strategies by enabling them to move and integrate data to AWS from on-premise sources without impacting critical business operations.”
The Amazon RDS Ready designation differentiates HVR as an AWS Partner Network (APN) member with a product integrating with Amazon RDS that is generally available and fully supported for AWS customers. AWS Service Ready Partners have demonstrated success in building products integrated with AWS services, helping AWS customers evaluate and use their technology productively, at scale, and varying levels of complexity.
HVR data replication allows customers to perform continuous high volume, real-time data replication for efficient, secure data integration from a variety of cloud-based and on-premise sources, such as Oracle, SQL Server, SAP HANA, and others, into Amazon RDS.
- Greater organizational access to real-time analytics: HVR’s distributed architecture supports diverse business use cases, allowing large amounts of data to be unlocked from siloed databases and delivered to multiple targets, including AWS, so businesses can more efficiently respond to the analytical needs of key stakeholders in real-time.
- Fast, continuous data availability: HVR replicates data using log-based change data capture, a non-intrusive, low latency solution for replicating data in real-time from multiple cloud-based and on-premise sources into Amazon Additionally, HVR offers a proprietary compression function that further enables fast data movement for real-time analytics.
- Confidence that business decisions are being made with the right information: HVR’s Live Compare feature ensures that data is accurate and in-sync, taking in-flight changes into account.
- Secure data transfers: With HVR, organizations can replicate data from hundreds of databases without the need to create multiple vulnerabilities in the firewall. The data is compressed, as well as encrypted, as it is moved from multiple sources to AWS.
To support the seamless integration and deployment of solutions like HVR’s data replication solution, AWS established the AWS Service Ready Program to help customers identify products integrated with AWS services and spend less time evaluating new tools, and more time scaling their use of products that are integrated with AWS services.
HVR provides a real-time cloud data replication solution that supports enterprise modernization efforts. The HVR platform is a reliable, secure, and scalable way to quickly and efficiently integrate large data volumes in complex environments, enabling real-time data updates, access, and analysis. Global market leaders in a variety of industries trust HVR to address their real-time data integration challenges and revolutionize their businesses. HVR is a privately held company based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia.