HOW WE COLLECT NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
HVR and its third-party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through Your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as Your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version.
While You may disable the usage of cookies through Your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from Your browser or mobile application. We track Your activities if You click on advertisements for HVR services on Third-Party platforms such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what You do in response to those advertisements
Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Website pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Website users and email recipients, measure the success of HVR marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Website usage and response rates.
From You: Information such as Your location, as well as other information, such as Your preferred means of communication, is collected when You voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify You or any other user of the Website.
Information Collected via Technology
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and the version of the Services You are using
- Cookie and tracking technology data, such as time spent on the Services, referral source, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data
- Your preferred means of communication is collected when You voluntarily provide this information.
- Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify You or any other user of the Website.
- Performance, Analytics, and Research: Cookies help us learn how well our site and web products perform in different locations. We also use it to understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access Hubspot or any Websites from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device.
HVR may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on Your computer after You close Your session and until You delete them, while session cookies expire when You close Your browser.