Insights — Visual Statistics
Make informed decisions on data movement
HVR customers are already consolidating and integrating data from dozens of organization-wide sources. Now, you can get a quick and meaningful visual of multiple sources to target data flows while getting an overview of key performance metrics such as latency and data volumes.
This new feature, referred to as topology, uses intuitive visual elements to provide multiple key attributes of every data flow in a single overview, including:
- Direction of the data flow or channel
- Relative number of tables being replicated per node
- Indication of latency, split between Change Data Capture (CDC) and integration
- Indication of whether latency thresholds are exceeded, again split by capture and integration
Topology provides you with live call-out reports giving you deeper insights on your data movement, as well as drilling down into the historical metrics per data flow/channel.
Monitor your data flow in real-time
As you move high volumes of data across your environment, visibility and management is critical. HVR offers reporting and monitoring features that enable you to monitor your data flow in real-time.
Beyond Insights, you also have the option to output your data into a RDBMS, Excel spreadsheet or third-party reporting tools. HVR’s monitoring function gives you a centralized view in a single window and can be integrated into your enterprise monitoring solution including Slack.
- Visibility into data movement
- Automated error notifications