AWS Data Integration
Welcome to Our AWS Replication Resources
As an Advanced Tier Partner, we provide AWS customers with an efficient way to simultaneously and securely move their data between AWS platforms and services, such as S3 and Redshift. In addition, high volumes of data can be moved from organizations’ relational database management systems into their AWS destination in real-time, so customers can continuously integrate their data on the AWS cloud and have it available for real-time analysis.
Common cloud real-time data integration use cases for HVR customers include:
- Moving data from a variety of sources to S3
- Migrating on-premises data to a hybrid cloud on AWS
- running real-time analytics in the cloud, or integrating into various cloud systems
HVR uniquely can capture data once and deliver it to multiple destinations in real-time enabling efficiency in modern, complex environments.
Compression, log-based data capture, and flexible architecture allow HVR customers to achieve fast data movement and greater efficiency on AWS. Furthermore, by building upon the already existing security of AWS by operating alongside AWS’s Key Management System (KMS), HVR is able to ensure secure data movement.
- Best Practice Guides
- Best Practice Guide: Data Integration into AWS
- Webinar: Best Practice for Data Integration Into AWS
- Webinar: Streaming Real-Time from On-Premise Databases to Big Data in the AWS Cloud
- Demo: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Replication Made Fast and Easy
- Demo: Simplifying Cloud Adoption: SQL Server to Azure DLS in Real-Time
Best Practice Guide
Best Practice Guide: Data Integration into AWS
Our guide contains:
- What is takes to move data efficiently into AWS
- How you can perform large data transfers without sacrificing performance
- Tips on how to move your data within the cloud securely and at rest
- Which AWS products make sense for your projects
Download our complimentary guide today
Blog: AWS Data Integration Tools
AWS Data Integration Tools
Today, IT embraces the cloud. AWS, the market leader per Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service, is a major beneficiary of the recent trend of IT embracing the cloud. However, like with any technology platform, it isn’t a given that organizations can simply sign up for an account and reap immediate rewards without a careful approach. Organizations interested in leveraging the power of AWS should consider the following best practices when architecting data integration solutions.