Pitney Bowes: Achieving Real-Time Analytics with Snowflake and AWS
Customer: Pitney Bowes
How Pitney Bowes leveraged HVR to achieve real-time analytics
Pitney Bowes Inc., a technology company founded in 1920 and headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, provides global commerce solutions. Through its global eCommerce, Presort Services, and SendTech Solutions segments, the company provides eCommerce, shipping, mailing, and software solutions that help its clients succeed by simplifying the complexities of commerce and enabling billions of transactions around the world.
Convert daily batch feed from ETL to near real-time to predict performance, quickly address errors, and provide customers with up-to-data information.
Consolidate data from multiple on-premise data sources into Snowflake on AWS and S3 in order to avoid the replication errors and inconsistencies that occurred with replication between data sources.
- HVR significantly reduced processing times and resource consumption of ETL batch loads, allowing for a near real-time view of data to fuel analytics and customer reporting.
- HVR’s Live Compare feature ensured that data is in-sync and accurate.
- Additionally, HVR provided the ability to easily share real-time data between teams.
- SQL Server
- Snowflake on AWS
- Real-time data warehousing
- Enterprise data integration
- Data warehouse / data lake