AWS Data Integration
Continuously integrate high volumes of data from a variety of data sources onto AWS
Amazon RDS | Amazon S3 | Amazon EMR | Amazon Redshift | Amazon EC2 | Amazon Aurora
Some of our systems are very busy. A table might have 8 million total records and make one million updates on top of that… With HVR moving data into the (S3) data lake, we can now keep track of everything and we’re not forced to delete anything. Our source systems can’t keep all these historical changes, but the data lake can.– HVR Supply and Logistics Customer
Delivering Data without a Doubt
Live from theCube at AWS re:Invent 2018
At AWS re:Invent 2018, HVR Customer, Paul Specketer of SUEZ, and HVR CEO, Anthony Brooks-Williams, sat down with the hosts of theCube for a live chat about data movement, AWS, real-time analytics, and more.
In this ten-minute video, find out how SUEZ has benefitted by using HVR and AWS as their data integration and storage platforms. Learn how the BI team at SUEZ “got their weekends back” and can feel confident in data accuracy.
- Paul Specketer, Enterprise Data Architect, SUEZ
- Anthony Brooks-Williams, CEO, HVR
- John Walls
- Justin Warren
Why HVR for AWS hybrid cloud?
- HVR runs in a distributed architecture
- Easy to set-up and deploy
- Supports diverse topologies, including bi-directional
- In hybrid scenarios, you get the ability to use proxies to shield source databases from direct access from outside the firewall
- Encryption mode can be enabled as data moves
- HVR offers HVR KMS support
- Log-based CDC is a fast and efficient way to move high data volumes across the wire
- Proprietary compression algorithm further compresses data
- Deploy from one source to many targets
HVR customers integrating data to the AWS Cloud
What exactly is hybrid cloud?
The term “hybrid cloud” refers to two types of deployments. Hybrid clouds can consist of multiple cloud-based solutions from one or more cloud vendors. Alternatively, cloud solutions can be combined with on-premise systems.
Organizations often adopt an Amazon Hybrid Cloud strategy because fully migrating to the cloud can be a lengthy process that requires careful planning and deliberation to avoid impacting the business. HVR is a heterogeneous “all-in-one” box data integration solution, therefore organizations can securely and efficiently integrate high volumes of data into a hybrid cloud environment.
Customer Story: Nicholas and Company
Nicholas and Company has offered food distribution services since 1939. With operations across middle and western United States, the company distributes food, beverage, and chemical products and equipment to schools, healthcare organizations, and restaurant chains. It also offers services such as employee training and marketing.
Ready to get started with HVR and AWS?
Get started in minutes with your own cloud-based instance.