Simplify high-volume real-time data movement
Whether you’re seeking a flexible real-time, data integration and validation platform to create a data lake or want to migrate your transactional database to a new system, set up a hot standby system or share data across locations worldwide in real-time, HVR has you covered.
Easily create standby environments
Our high availability software solution mitigates, if not eliminates, the cost of downtime. Better still, your standby system remains continually available for real-time queries and reports.
With our system, you can:
- Set up one or more standby environments
- Keep the standby system(s) in sync through real-time log-based capture
- Compare primary and standby environments, and, if necessary, repair any data-related differences
Benefits of using HVR:
Reduce latency with log-based CDC
Prevent data loss
It performed near flawlessly from the very beginning. I would recommend HVR to organizations that seek excellent replicating solutions.
– Commander, United States Coast Guard
About the United States Coast Guard (USCG)
The USCG is one of the country’s five armed services. In times of peace, the USCG operates as part of the Department of Homeland Security, serving as the nation’s front-line agency for enforcing laws at sea, protecting the coastline and ports, and saving lives. When the nation is at war or at the direction of the President, USCG serves under the Navy Department.
- Minimize impact of reports running against the production system while enabling real-time reporting
- Needed a real-time replication technology to keep reporting and production systems in-sync
- Mitigate data loss in the event of an outage or natural disaster
HVR is used to replicate data to a reporting database for real-time updates. HVR is also used for replicating to a standby database for continuity and recovery purposes.
Take HVR for a test drive with your own cloud instance
Get started in minutes. No commitment.