Eliminate the Costs (and headaches) of Downtime
In our data-first, real-time data world, you and your team are on the hook to make sure data is never lost.
System outages can have many causes: network interruptions, software bugs, power outages, natural disasters, or, most commonly, human errors. In all outages, you are under pressure to get systems back up and running to minimize business disruption. After system recovery, the question of whether any data was lost may linger.
Our solution prevents data loss and mitigates human errors so data is available 24 x 7.
The United States Coast Guard Uses HVR to replicate data into a standby database so that data is never lost. Read more about how the USCG uses HVR.
It performed near flawlessly from the very beginning. I would recommend HVR to organizations that seek excellent replicating solutions.
– Commander, United States Coast Guard
Easily Create Standby Environments
Our solution mitigates, if not eliminates, the cost of downtime. Better still, your standby system remains continually available for real-time queries and reports.
With our system, you can:
- Set up one or more standby environments
- Keep the standby system(s) in sync through real-time log-based capture
- Compare primary and standby environments, and, if necessary, repair any data-related differences
By using HVR for high availability, you eliminate downtime and risks associated with data loss.
Benefits of using HVR include:
- Reduce latency with log-based change data capture
- Simplify control with one command center
- Prevent data loss