Good business decisions are based on real-time access to relevant information.
HVR Software can capture large volumes of data in real-time out of commonly-used OLTP source databases to load a variety of analytical relational target databases.
Instead of waiting for the next batch load HVR enables you to access data in real-time into your analytical database. Stop overloading the busy OLTP system just because you want current data in your analytics. Run your queries fast on your data warehouse against up-to-date data!
HVR supports log-based change data capture from all editions of Oracle including Exadata, SQL Server, DB2 and Ingres. Supported targets include any of the supported sources as well as Teradata, Pivotal's Greenplum and Hawq, and Actian's Analytics Platform databases Vector (Vectorwise) and Matrix (ParAccel).
Implementing high volume, real-time data integration can be done simply. HVR provides:
- Initial load including DDL generation for your target database tables based on the source database.
- Incremental log-based CDC with transformation capabilities.
- Compare/repair capabilities to ensure systems remain in-sync.
- GUI control.
For more information:
- Check out this quick video for a demonstration of HVR speeding up real-time reporting on Tableau by delivering data into Actians Vector.
- See how easy it is to target a powerful MPP database in this video showcasing Real-Time Business Intelligence from Oracle into Greenplum AND Teradata.
- Learn how to load your Microft SQL reporting services from Oracle here
- Read more in our Solution Brief...