If you are a new customer and are looking for tools to get started, please visit the customer resources section to learn about the breadth of tools available to you.
HVR is designed to run in business-critical enterprise environments. With central management controlled by an easy-to-use GUI and extensive on-line help, our solution enables administrators to manage complex implementations easily. On top of this, we deliver support for extra help and software updates that includes:
- Standard Support Services, based on global business hours
- 24/7 Enterprise Support Services
HVR is designed to be easy-to-use and operators can typically get started with minimal help from the user manual and online help. For more complex implementations, we recommend a two-day training session. For more information, please refer to the HVR training options.
HVR also provides more elaborate implementation services, or we can refer you to trusted implementation partners. Examples of services engagements include:
- Remote HVR expert consultancy on an hourly basis
- Off-site implementation of (complex) replication channels on a time-and-material or fixed-price basis
- Onsite support and implementation services on a project basis
Support issues have always been responded to quickly in a polite and helpful manner.-Analyst, Kent Police U.K.