F_JD2163 Varbyte value encountered with length 16 while converting data for 8 wi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    register
    Participant

Hello Team ,

we did setup for GP DB  for fast load , after setup we are facing below error , kindly suggest us .
    <p style=”margin: 0px;”>2017-10-12 22:57:33: gcars_dlake-integ-gpptr: F_JD2163: Varbyte value ‘30443732313236434538364430303031’ encountered with length 16 while converting data for 8 width column [hvr_tx_seq] of table [invoice]. Use action TableProperties /IgnoreCoerceError to silently truncate value. </p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px;”>F_JT1458: The previous error occurred while Project pipe was processing row 2736697 of table ‘invoice’ (row 19361723 for Project pipe). This change can be skipped using command { hvrcontrol -l<loc> -s -tinvoice “-whvr_tx_seq=’0D72126CE86D0001′” -whvr_tx_countdown=8 “-whvr_cap_loc=’gcrsr'” -x0 <hub> <chn> }. </p>

<p style=”margin: 0px;”>F_JT04A1: The previous error occurred between slave ‘ch_gpptr’ HVR version 5.2.1/5 executable and a parent HVR version 5.1.1/6 executable [#789a].</p>

ggoodrich
    Keymaster

Hello Amaresh, and thank you for the recent question.

I believe our support engineers would prefer that you open a support ticket as well as provide some additional supporting case documentation for this request. I believe a bit more research is going to be needed other than a Q&A via our Forum.

Please submit your request, along with:

* Source/target DDL including the database type and version. (looks like Oracle to Greenplum maybe?)

* hvr.out log file

* an export of the channel definition

Thanks!

Jared Torrence
    Participant

I am currently encountering the same issue.  Was a resolution found to this?

ggoodrich
    Keymaster

Hello Jared, and thank you for the recent question.

I believe our support engineers would prefer that you open a support ticket with the same information requested in the previous response. Your case might be unique or might be similar.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Test drive
Contact us