F_JT1486 err/warning mean in a HVR Log

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paula DAmico
    Participant

We get this error/warning every day in our logs … What does this error definition? F_JT1486

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Paula DAmico.
    ggoodrich
    Keymaster

Hello Paula,

Can you send me the full error message, please?

Thanks,

Glenn

Paula DAmico
    Participant

F_JT1486: Warning: A pair of SQL statements for resilient insert affected more than the 24 rows expected. The first SQL statement {<null>} affected 10900 rows.

2017-11-04 10:57:43: sensp2-integ-oggpn: F_JT1486: Warning: A pair of SQL statements for resilient insert affected more than the 469 rows expected. The first SQL statement

ggoodrich
    Keymaster

Hi again Paula,

I can follow up directly via email with you to look deeper into your warning messages.
    To tie off this topic, I will explain the message you are receiving. It appears that your channel is defined to automatically address certain conflict statements that might arise while replicating data. One action is to address certain duplicate rows with our built-in resiliency. The messages appear since this logic was triggered which will convert any duplicate inserts into an update, and provide a warning to the logs.

Again, we can continue to dig deeper into your exact condition via an email exchange.

Best,

Glenn G.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 HVR

Test drive Contact us