- March 28, 2019 at 7:36 am #18456Donna ZehlKeymaster
How to resolve F_JT0406: Scanner encountered ‘after update’ before the ‘before update’ change is ready.
Tag: HVR 5.5; DB2; 28748
The error received is:
2019-03-22T12:33:25-04:00: db2-cap-db2ix: F_JT0406: Scanner encountered ‘after update’ before the ‘before update’ change is ready.
F_JT140E: The previous error occurred during a update_after operation for table id 17 (dt_test1 [SCOTT.dt_test1] with base columns (id poln11 pol effdtec prodnu crdt compused updtprd updtflg update_ident) at sequence number 54878 in transaction 0xd65e from scanned record 39 which has journal receiver+sequence DBJRNTST.ACJRNR0033.54878 and timestamp 2019-03-22T11:50:01-04:00. To report this to Technical Support, first re-run the job as follows; “hvr -EZIZ_FILE_TRACE=1 -EHVR_EXPORT=ZIZ_FILE_TRACE $HVR_CONFIG/job/<hub>/<chn>/<chn>-cap-<loc> >f.out 2>&1” Check that the error in the file is still the same, and then send the following; (1) File f.out. (2) Enroll files matching *.enroll or *.enroll_rev_* in $HVR_CONFIG/router/<hub>/<chn>/loc_<loc> (3) All files mentioned in ZIZ_FILE_TRACE messages in file ‘f.out’. After saving these files, re-run the capture job to check the error and files mentioned in ZIZ_FILE_TRACE messages stay the same.
hvralert: db2-cap-db2ix will be retried because ‘F_J’ matched retriable.pat (retries so far=8).
1. First review all the appropriate settings described in the documentation@
2. Next run this command on your AS400 to check the value for IMAGES
then page down several times until you’ll see IMAGES .
IBM i Table attribute IMAGES should be set to *BOTH
3. If the value for FIXLENDTA is not set, add FIXLENDTA(*SYSSEQ)
4. Logged in the HVR console as the HVR administrator (not the AS400 administrator) modify the action /Capture and set the /LogJournal=JRNTEST.DBJRNTST also check /LogJournalSysSeq. The command should look like this if you view the text
This should prevent future resets but currently you need to recover from the reset setting,
5. Initialize: Next to recover from this, you’d need to run Initialize (hvrinit) with “Transaction Files and Capture Time”,”Table Enrollment/Replace old Enrollment” and “Scripts and Jobs” selected
6. Followed by a Refresh for all tables in your channel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.