Support & Services
HVR is designed to run in business critical enterprise environments. The hub and spoke architecture with central management controlled by an easy-to-use GUI with extensive on-line help creates an environment for administrators to manage complex implementations easily. On top of this HVR delivers support for extra help and software updates for bug fixes and new product features:
- Standard Support Services, based on global business hours.
- 24/7 Enterprise Support Services.
The HVR product was designed to be easy to use and operators can typically get started with minimum help from the User Manual and on-line help. For more complex implementations we recommend a 2-day training to become more familiar with HVR. For more information please refer to the HVR training options.
HVR also provides more elaborate implementation services, or we can refer trusted implementation partners. Examples of services engagements include:
- Remote HVR expert consultancy on a per hour basis.
- Off-site implementation of (complex) replication channels on time and material or fixed price basis.
- Onsite support and implementation services on a project basis.
Contact us to discuss the best options for your implementation.