Events List Navigation
We are proud to be a sponsor of the 2018 Data & Analytics Summit in Grapevine, Texas. We look forward to seeing you there!
About the Event:
To survive and thrive in the digital era, now is the time to drive data and analytics into the core of your business and scale outward to every employee, customer, supplier and partner.
At Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018, we’ll help you create the future — a future based on data you can trust, analytics you can rely on, and the insight needed to make game-changing business decisions.
Join us for thought-leading sessions on how to:
- Make analytics and insight part of the DNA for every employee, action, business process and decision
- Develop a foundation of business trust through data quality, security, privacy and governance
- Build and execute a world-class data and analytics strategy
- Modernize your infrastructure and adopt new architectural approaches to support digital transformation
- Lead by enabling the right culture, people, skills and organizational structure
- Accelerate the adoption of new roles (such as chief data officer), skills, ways of working and data-driven thinking
- Exploit diverse datasets, teams and thinking to innovate business models
- Drive innovation through leading technologies — AI, machine learning, blockchain, virtual/augmented reality, IoT and digital twins
It’s time for data and analytics leaders to become the epicenter of business value.
Join us at Big Data World London.
About the Event:
Big Data World, a practical ‘how to’ event designed to help data and business professionals shape their big data strategies.
As businesses increasingly operate in the cloud and harness the groundbreaking benefits of IoT, they are creating an ocean of data, Big Data World is the one place you can immerse yourself in it.
Meet with cutting-edge suppliers face-to-face on the exhibition floor. Be inspired by expert speakers covering key big data topics. Be inspired by dozens of real-life practitioners. And network with thousands of your peers in the Big Data World audience.Register